Friday, April 20, 2012

Glenbrook Farm's Herbs and Such

 Glenbrook Farm's Herbs and Such:

Today I learned about Glenbrook Farm's Herbs and Such, located in Campbellsville, Ky.
They are purveyors of spices, herbs, teas, salts, seeds and tinctures (I love that word).  If you go to their site, they have a section called "Herb Facts" where it states:
"Using herbs to promote health and well-being is not new. Every culture since time has used herbs and flowers for healing. For thousands of years plants have healed and continue to do so today.We have gathered together information on the medicinal properties and the various use of herbs. This encyclopedia is intended to inform and not suggested treatment.We will be adding more content every week, so please check back"  

 Our paprika with a 160 color rating , the highest you can get.


I noticed that they also sell the seeds from the Charentais Melon, the one that Cindy Crawford uses in her Ageless Beauty line.  Hmmm...maybe I will turn my front yard into a melon patch, grow the Charentais melons, eat them, and rub them all over my body to reverse the damage done!!!
I will order product today from them and keep you posted!!

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment